International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Engineering Stores Clerk
Ref No: 30018247
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type:Full time
- The key purposeof this role is to effectively control goods received and goods issued through proper store management practices to ensure optimal results in the store.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Interact with suppliers daily to receive goods ordered
- Interact with the buyer or engineering controller on an ad hoc basis, to resolve any problems
- Reviews on a regular basis, or at pre-determined intervals, stock control report
- Ensure that all goods are stored in the correct location and in a safe manner and ensures that
- Review on a regular basis that all storage procedures are adhered to and that regular reviews are completed
- Pay attention to people on the floor and notify management of any possible shoplifting activity.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND or its equivalent degree in a relevant area of study such as Materials Management, Accounting, Supply Chain or Stock Management
- 1 – 2 year Experience in similar role will be an added advantage.
- Roles, Skills and attributes required:
- Prepared to work shifts
- Problem solving Skill
- Great attention to details
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices
- Good communication skill
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
- In accordance with AB InBev duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is safe for of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations, we require all new appointments to be vaccinated as a condition of employment at our company.