AllNews Nigeria is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entertainment Writer
Employment Type: Full-time
About AllNews Nigeria: AllNews Nigeria is a digital news platform developed exclusively for Nigerians to report the news as it happens. AllNews is not partisan or politically biased, but packed with accurate information with appropriate data to back it up and also to entertain, educate, inform, challenge, and inspire our readers. We use all information gathered to provide meaningful data for our reader’s knowledge.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Passion for writing and creating interesting entertainment stories
- A portfolio of published entertainment-related articles
- Strong knowledge of media processes
- Excellent communication and research skills
- Charismatic and magnetic personality
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Dedicated team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Analyzing the social and cultural significance of film through reviews
- Reviewing screenplays and scripts and offering feedback on plot development, character development, dialogue, and pacing
- Evaluating acting performances and how they contribute to the success or failure of a film
- Reviewing film festivals to identify promising new directors and actors
- Identifying trends in the film industry through interviews with directors, producers, actors, and other industry professionals
- Keep up with all the local and global happening in the entertainment world
- Cover a wide variety of entertainment stories
- Conduct and schedule interviews if need be
- Track influencers’ work
- Plan, research, edit and write entertainment-related stories and articles for publication
- Verify the information provided by interviewees or other sources
- Keep up with deadlines as timeliness is extremely important
- Follow news events and other media sources to stay informed.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2022.
|Job Category||Media / Broadcasting / Journalism / Content Writing / Editing / Mass Communication Jobs in Nigeria, Writing|