UnoCasa Limited is a company that is comprised of vibrant individuals who are passionate about providing strategic human resources support to businesses.
JOB TITLE: Events Manager
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: Events Management
Industry: Hospitality & Tourism
- Our client occupies a youthful adventurous bougie laid back chic niche. We are looking for someone who has as unique a style as our client’s and wants to go places with a brand. We are looking for someone who loves PEOPLE, is outgoing, fun, sporty, can swim, is in great health, has great style and personality, creative, outgoing, kind, and hardworking. The ideal candidate must love to learn and be willing to stay in an attitude of training and learning sharing and caring.
- The Events manager will be one of the Ambassador posts. The ideal candidatewill be required to represent the brand and interact with the public (members and guests) on behalf of the brand.
- Therefore, they must be disciplined and always presentable; have good command of English, and be prepared to work remotely, with little supervision, on water, long hours, flexible times. The ideal candidate will need to be creative and take initiative. There is a lot of space for growth and this job will suit someone who wants to be outdoors!
- Must have a Degree or professional equivalent in a science or technical background. Diploma or Degree in Public relations, Communications, or Hospitality or any related field is preferred but not necessary
- A passion that has developed over at least 4 years of work experience in any field of hospitality at management level; training in a particular niche will be desirable.
- Design, implementation, and delivery of event calendar, plans and concepts.
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success.
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence.
- Source, liaise and negotiate with vendors and suppliers.
- Negotiating sponsorship deals and obtaining permits.
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Develop event feedback surveys.
- Handling post-event reports: analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
- Project management and Risk management experience.
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management.
- Proficiency in various event software. Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
- Expert interpersonal, communication and marketing skills.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- A knack for problem-solving.
- A team player with leadership skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: October 16, 2021