ExxonMobil is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Internship (Medical Science – Nursing)
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Job Segment: Sustainability, Testing, CSR, Energy, Technology, Management
About ExxonMobil: ExxonMobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with a Degree in Nursing.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
- Must have registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria with current practicing license.
- Must hold BLS / ACLS certification.
- Knowledge of Primary Health care, Nursing Occupational Health care, Emergency responses and Bed side nursing
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience:
- Initiative and Emergency Response Skills
- Good bedside nursing skills and records keeping
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication
- Exceptional problem resolution and counselling skills
- Commitment to high standards and timeliness
- Proficiency in the use of computer software and e-mail applications
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Disclaimer: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Graduate Trainee Jobs in Nigeria, Internship / SIWES / Industrial Training Jobs in Nigeria|