Chemonics International is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Advisor
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
About Chemonics International: We’re one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required.
- Certification of Chartered Accountants or local equivalent desirable.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience working with USAID or other donor funded experience desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English required
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2023