We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Administration Manager 2
Job Reference No: ABJ202200330
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- Under the direct supervision of the Finance and Administration Manager 3, the Finance and Administration Manager 2 is responsible for the integrity of financial and analytical accounting and for reporting from the field.
- S/he oversees all financial resources and administrative activities, such as management of premises and staff travel, in the Sub Delegation of Maiduguri (MIU) and its Area of Responsibilities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures adequate premises setup and condition, including office equipment and furniture in accordance with the ICRC standard housing equipment and housing policy.
- Negotiates the rental contracts and participate in other contract negotiation as required by Rules on Financial Management.
- Ensures the smooth flow for the reception of new arrivals and sending of necessary message notification for the departure/movement of ICRC mobile and resident staff.
- Supervises the attribution of accommodation for ICRC staff and visitors in the residences or hotels as well as provision of breakfast items for new staff on their beginning of mission.
- Implements controls on cash movements (payments, cash flow, bank withdrawals, safe management, working advances etc.).
- Coordinate with the MIU Head of Finance and Abuja Finance Unit to updates the bank signatories on MIU bank account.
- Supervises, checks, and approves the monthly accounting closing, monthly telex and make sure that the monthly closing dates are respected.
- Safeguards the financial interests of ICRC and when possible, find ways to reduce costs without jeopardizing the operations (e.g., energy consumption, control of communication expenses.)
- Ensures that budget guidelines are respected by monitoring the expenses and analysing the financial and analytical reports.
- Understands and supervises the Performance Management & Development activities for employees under supervision of the above position.
- May be asked to perform tasks not covered in this job description and to provide support to other departments when necessary.
Education and Experience Required
- Minimum of University Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Accountancy, or equivalent field.
- 4 – 6 years of Administration/Finance experience in a similar function.
- Excellent interpersonal, management and coordination skills.
- Rigorous and trustful person, and proven capacity to work independently, with exemplary conduct.
- Excellent in management and negotiation skills.
Desired profile and Skills:
- Fluent in written and spoken English and knowledge of local languages in Borno State, Nigeria is an asset
- Expert level in computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office software skills (outlook, Excel Power Point, Word).
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2022 at 16:30hrs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV), Application Letter and NYSC Certificate to: [email protected] using “ABJ202200330 Finance and Administration Manager 2 Maiduguri” as the subject of the mail.
- Applications intended for this role without this subject will not be treated)
- In the body of the mail, please indicate the following in the format as seen:
- Qualification(s) – Current location – Languages you speak – Years of relevant experience
- Late application will not be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Equal opportunities shall be provided to all employees and applicants for employment based on their demonstrated ability and competence without discrimination based on race, colour, religion, sex, nationality, status, disability etc.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- However, ICRC will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
|Job Category||Administrative / Secretarial / Personal Assistant (PA) / Clerical / Office Assistant Jobs in Nigeria, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria, Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|