Chemonics International is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Operations Director
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About Chemonics International: We’re one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or other relevant field preferred. Master’s degree preferred
- At least five years of experience managing, in increasing roles of responsibility, finance, procurement, contracts management, administration, logistics and/or human resource related matters for international development activities
- Minimum three years of experience managing donor projects, including strong skills in procurement/subcontracting, compliance, human resources, and financial management
- Strong leadership, mentoring, management, planning, analytical and organizational skills demonstrated by ability to work both independently and within a team, assess priorities, and manage a variety of activities with attention to detail
- Knowledge of Nigeria operating environment required, including registration, taxes, and labor law
- Proven leadership and capacity in negotiation and conflict management
- Very strong information technology knowledge and skills with an ability to easily adapt and manipulate new applications and software
- Ability to work with cooperating partners in implementing complex programs
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter attached to [email protected] using “Accountant” as the subject of the email.
- Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- No telephone inquiries, please. Chemonics will contact finalists.
- Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
- Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2023.
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria|