Plan International is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Coordinator – Budgeting and Reporting
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
About Plan International: Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Finance and Grants Management.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft excel.
- Preferred Skills: knowledge of and experience with key donors in the industry is strongly preferred.
- An excellent skill in donor budget preparation & reporting.Desirable:
- Excellent and demonstrable experience in grant and financial management.
- Knowledge and understanding of Nigeria’s policy environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including good listening skills, influencing, negotiation and coaching.
- Creates strong sense of purpose and commitment within own part of operations and with stakeholders.
- Holds self and others to account to deliver on agreed goals and standards of behaviour.
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism/integrity.
- Provides good and adequate support to enable programmes to meet its agreed financial and program outcomes.
- Actively seeks for support in addressing difficult issues in the discharge of duties.
- Strategic thinking and effective contribution to own work and Organizational development.
- Sound judgment and decision-making in complex situations.
- Strong emotional intelligence including self-awareness.
- Lead by example to motivate high performance of others.
- Very strong commitment to continuous learning.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should : Click here to apply online
- Plan International Nigeria is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender or disabilities.
- Plan International Nigeria is fully committed to child protection to prevent children from all forms of abuse.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Closing Date
3rd December, 2022.