Asset & Resource Management Holding Company is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Director
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
About Asset & Resource Management Holding Company: Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any relevant field
- 10 to 15 years of experience in financial management required.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial rules/ laws and risk management practices with respect to the energy industry is required
- MBA or MSC in relevant field is recommended
- CFA, ACCA, other relevant qualifications will be an added advantage
- Strong financial, analytical, and reporting competencies. Strategic Planning and Organising: develops plans that achieve long-term objectives and are responsive to changes in organisational demands and environment
- Decision Making: evaluates information and options to identify potential impact of decisions on other parts of the organisation
- Relationship Management: establishes and maintains effective relationships, strong influencing, and negotiation skills, responds quickly, accurately, and pleasantly
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication
- Technical Knowledge: has high level of technical knowledge related to the job, excellent analytical skills, computer proficiency in the standard packages
IFRS and GAAP Accounting Methodologies:
- Familiarity with accounting software such as sage, Peachtree and ability to adapt to new software.
- Exceptional organizational, leadership and resource management skills. • Strong problem solving, critical thinking, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills. • Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases, and information systems • Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques • Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines. • Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria|