We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- The finance lead is responsible for overseeing the allocation of funds, cash flow
- management, and corporate budgeting preparation by performing regular financial analysis and reporting.
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Develop financial contingency measures for the business
- Responsible for overseeing cash flow
- Set Up efficient financial infrastructure
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for Value Added Tax(VAT) assessments, remittance and compliance
- Responsible for Withholding Tax (WHT) assessments, remittance and compliance
- Responsible for personnel income tax (PIT) assessment for compliance and remittance where applicable.
- Tax advisory on transaction
- Tax correspondence with the tax office on behalf of the company.
- Responsible for financial reporting, including preparation of management account and financial statements.
- Minimum of an Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1 professional qualification(ICAN, ACCA)
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience with at least 1 year in a high growth startup
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Must have a strong understanding of business analytics
- Strong communication skill (written & verbal) skills
- You will have the opportunity to work on a product with a real life market gap, working with other professionals who are not just fun but would help you step up your game to all under a really exciting work environment where fun is blended with great work and results.
What we Offer
- Health insurance coverage
- Maternity & paternity leave
- 21 working days paid annual leave
- Flexible work culture, largely remote
- Compensation and commission package
- Exposure at a growing tech company with a clear career path, leading BD across Nigerian states and at least 8 African countries by 2025.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Assessment / Case study
- Call with People Ops team / hiring manager
- Call with the founders
|Job Category||Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria, Output Lead/Team Lead|