We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / MA in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Professional qualification such as ICAN, ACA, etc.
- 4 – 6 years proven experience as a Financial Manager.
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst is a must.
- Must not exceed 40 years of age.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- Proficient user of finance software.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
N300,000 – N500,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only applicants with prior experience in the financial sector would be considered.
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria|