We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily Reconciliation of Correspondence Bank Account Positions.
- Raising Journal Entries to update the inflow and outflow of funds within all Correspondent Banks.
- Liquidity management.
- Monthly remittances of Tax deductions for both Federal and Lagos State Tax Authorities.
- Maintenance of all Financial Documents.
- Preparation of Monthly Depreciation Schedule of the Banks’ Fixed Assets and monthly amortization of outstanding prepared expenses.
- To produce monthly, quarterly, and half-yearly financial reports of the organization.
- Monitor budget preparation and ensure proper monitoring of performance and report any derivation from the plan.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures, and investment activities.
- Preparation of Month End Reconciliation of Correspondent Bank Account Positions.
- Keeping Track of Banks’ Investments in Treasury Bills, Time Deposits, and Call Deposits and ensuring approval is obtained from the Head, Finance for either rollover or liquidation at Maturity.
- Daily Review of General Ledgers.
- Involved in budget preparation and implementation.
Relevant Skills, Qualifications, Attributes & Experience
- HND / University Degree in Banking & Finance or Accounting
- Student Member of a Professional body e.g. ACCA, ICAN, ANAN
- Minimum of 2 years experience in financial services
- IFRS experience strongly desired
- Knowledge of banking regulations and laws
- Proficiency in Computer Applications Excel /Microsoft Office/Banking Applications
- Good written and oral communication
- Highly attentive to detail with excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Proven analytical skills and problem-solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently adhering to deadlines and evolving priorities.
- Candidate must be between 24 – 30 years of age (age should be clearly stated on cv)
- Detail-oriented and strong planning and organizing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, numerical, and analytical skills
- Unquestionable integrity and high level of commitment.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria|