International Rescue Committee is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer – OTL
Requisition ID: req36656
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Full-Time
Employment Category: Regular
About International Rescue Committee: The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from recognized College/Institutions.
- Minimum of Three (5) years of professional accounting experience.
- Computer literate with significant knowledge/experience in excel and ERP-Integra
- INGO Finance experience is highly desired.
- Able to work in a high-pressure situation, solve problems and resolve conflicts.
- Able to independently organize work, prioritize tasks and manage time.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to coach and support others.
- Self-motivated, honest, highly responsible, and punctual.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in written and spoken English.
- Fluency in local context language is highly desirable.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online Application Closing Date