NewGlobe is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About NewGlobe: NewGlobe supports visionary governments to transform public education systems, the cornerstone of a prosperous, equitable, and peaceful society. With a comprehensive system transformation platform and data-driven educational services, NewGlobe delivers rapid and dramatic improvements in learning outcomes at state and nationwide scale. Through building impactful partnerships and programmes, NewGlobe ensures that all children have access to an education that will develop their full potential and create a foundation for growth and prosperity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related area; MBA is a plus
- Three (3) to six (6) years of experience in FP&A or related roles.
- Self-starter who is highly driven & reliably follows through.
- Attentive to details and one who uses data to find trends.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel; you are fast and efficient working in Excel but know there is always more to learn.
- Bonus points: experience with datasets, VBA, Power Query, Power Pivot or Power BI.
- Solid understanding of the interplay between the three financial statements
- Experience developing financial reports and metrics.
- Articulate communicator who can explain complex ideas simply and influence others.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria|