Lily Hospitals Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Location: Warri, Delta
About Lily Hospitals Limited: Lily Hospitals Limited is one of Nigeria’s growing networks of private healthcare institutions with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent clinical services. Since our inception under current management in 1998, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals.We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- 6+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Good communication skills & strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent analytics & interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Auditing experience. & compliance oriented.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and relevant documents to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2023.
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria|