Compugeen Africa is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About Compugeen Africa: Compugeen Africa is a Fintech company with subsidiary companies involved in numerous sectors including Consultation, Travels and Tours, Hospitality and Real Estate. As part of our expansion plans, we are interested in engaging highly motivated individual/ individuals to join our team in our various business ventures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any other business-related field
- Professional accounting qualification e.g. ICAN, ACCA (Student Membership minimum)
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Accountant.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures
- Possess strong budget and management skills, including proven ability to manage project/ process
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of statutory and regulatory issues as well as global best practices
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (data manipulation, advanced formulas, pivot tables, lookupsetc.).
- Proficient with other Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications which must include a Cover Letter, CV, and copies of all Academic Certificates in one Document addressed to “The HR Department” via: [email protected] using “REF: 1207 and Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
- Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2022.
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria|