The Enugu State Fire Service invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below for the Fire Station in Ogige Main Market, Nsukka:
Job Title: Fireman (GL 04)
Candidates must possess any of the following qualifications:
- G.C.E O/L with four credits obtained in one sitting or five credits at two sittings in relevant subjects.
- West African School Certificate or Senior Secondary School Certificate or NECO with passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry and one other science subject.
- Aged between 18 – 30 years.
- Height: Candidates must be at least 1.6 meters (5feet 2inches).
- Height measurement: 1.6 meters (5ft 2 inches)
- Candidates must be physically, mentally and medically fit.
- Expanded chest measurement: 24 inches
- People with flat foot, those who have undergone major surgical operation or have eye defect are not eligible.
Application Closing Date
27th July, 2022.
29th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to address and send their Applications with Contact Address and Phone Numbers to:
The Chief Fire Officer,
Enugu State Fire Service,
Ministry of Rural Development,
Block A, Room 1 & 2, New State Secretariat,
Applications must be submitted with the following documents:
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Evidence of age, birth certificate or age declaration.
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC – Mandatory).
- Other relevant educational qualification to the position.
- For more inquiries, visit: http://www.enugufireservice.com
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their phone numbers.
|Job Category||Fire Fighting Jobs in Nigeria|