First Bank of Nigeria Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Title: Service Executive Conversion Programme – SECP 7
Job Identification: 734
Job Schedule Full time
About First Bank of Nigeria Limited: First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
- Not more than than 32 years.
- Minimum academic qualification is B.Sc Degree with Second Class Lower or HND with Upper Credit from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Possession of higher degree(s) and/or relevant professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA, will be a distant advantage.
- Must have worked in the Bank for a minimum of 1 year as a non-core staff.
- Sound moral and ethical conduct with no disciplinary records.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Key Competencies And Attributes:
Interested Service Executives must possess the following skills set:
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2022 (11:59 PM).
|Job Category||Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Nigeria, Executive / Management|