We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fitter – Golden Pasta & Noodles
Location: Iganmu, Lagos
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance on the packing machines to minimize equipment downtime.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic malfunctions to keep the machines running efficiently.
- Carryout Why-Why analysis on repeated problems and troubleshoot problems to aid effective maintenance.
- Calibrate packing machines to achieve required productivity level.
- Carry out maintenance strictly with the use of Machine drawings and checklist.
- Report the general condition of equipment and recommend replacement when necessary to supervisor.
- Keep proper record of time taken for job completion, spare parts replaced, and report observation made for future planning.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Strong knowledge of Pasta packing equipment and packaging processes.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Pay attention to details.
- Have the ability to read schematic diagrams, blueprints, layouts or other specifications (verbal and written).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstances request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
|Job Category||Administrative / Secretarial / Personal Assistant (PA) / Clerical / Office Assistant Jobs in Nigeria|