Zipline is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Flight Operator
Location: Kafanchan, Kaduna
About Zipline: Zipline uses drones to deliver critical and life-saving medicine to thousands of hospitals serving millions of people in multiple countries. Our mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. Join Zipline and help us make this a reality for billions of people.
- National Diploma or HND / Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Aerospace Engineering.
- You enjoy working in the field and are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Ability to stay focused, humble, and safety-conscious during 12 hour shifts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and enjoy work that keeps you on your feet.
- Ability to maintain focus during extended daily flight operations.
- Comfortable troubleshooting mechanical and electrical issues with complex, battery-operated machinery.
- Extremely process & detail-oriented.
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Must be eligible to work in Nigeria.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please be advised that we have not yet kicked off the interview process for this role and you should expect a slight delay in hearing back from us. We will be in touch as soon as we are ready to begin interviewing.
- Once hired you will go through a rigorous training program with Zipline Academy to gain a deep understanding of our history, our mission, our impact, and our UAS systems. The program includes a thorough Flight Operations training that covers different parts of our system and our drone.
- Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state, federal or local law or our other policies.
- We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position, please apply!
Application Closing Date
Add A Comment