Smiling Hearts Initiatives International is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food Security Livelihood and Nutrition Sector Manager
Locations: Adamawa, Maiduguri – Borno and Yobe
Employment Type: Contract
Expected Travel: 50% travel to field locations
Type of Contract: Fixed
Language Requirement: English
About Smiling Hearts Initiatives International: Smiling Hearts Initiatives International (SHI) is a non-governmental, nonprofit organization founded in Nigeria and has been operational since 2016 as Zumunchi Hearts Initiative International before its official registration with the CAC on the 10th October 2018 as Smiling Hearts Initiative International (SHI Int.). SHI Int. is committed to immediate humanitarian relief and support to those in urgent need and also protects dignity of persons affected by natural deserter, violence crime or any other emergency. Independent, private and nonprofit, Nigerian base NGO SHI Int’l (operating under the Nigerian law) respects a strict political and religious impartiality, and operates following principles of non-discrimination, transparency, according to its core values: Compassion, Equality, Diversity, Integrity, Team Work and Responsiveness
- Advanced University Degree or equivalent in Agriculture, Nutrition or other relevant fields.
- 3 – 5 years of international experience in food security, agriculture, and livelihoods, including experience in emergency response and recovery following natural/man made disasters.
- Experience in assessment, program design & evaluation and technical training and support.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in leading food and livelihood security and nutrition sectors.
- Experience working with major international donors, particularly USAID, ECHO, and DFID.
- Experience working in partnership with local organizations.
- Experience in quality concept note and proposal development for multiple donors.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Proficient analytical skills that demonstrate an understanding of the current concepts, priorities, and issues in programme monitoring, data collection and evaluation.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: SHI is an equal opportunity organization with high regards to Gender, as such qualified female candidate are highly encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2023.
|Job Category||Food and Beverage & Culinary, Livelihood and Food Security, Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|