We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: French Speaking Associate Quality Assessor
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Workplace type: Onsite
Employment Type: Permanent – Full Time
Department: EasyBuy Program Management
Reporting to: Quality and Training Lead, Nigeria
About the Job
The team you would join:
- The Quality Assessor will work closely with the customer service executives, training team, and customer service team managers to serve existing and potential customers by ensuring the customers are satisfied with the service offered with a great customer experience and equip the customer service executives with the right knowledge and skills for efficiency purposes
What you would be expected to do:
- Create reports that reflect agents’ performance.
- Report agent and team’s performance to leadership.
- Provide customer insights reports to management.
Customer service team engagement:
- Participate in calibration sessions to maintain consistency in internal evaluations.
- Accompany evaluations with meaningful and constructive feedback.
- Discuss and explain feedback with agents in regular meetings.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Assess agents’ interactions based on internal standards.
- Analyze all customer service metrics.
- Provide data on customer experience feedback and agent behavior.
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Have 2-3 years of Call Center Experience.
- Must be able to speak French fluently
- Have a bachelor’s Degree in a Communication or Business related field.
- Are passionate about positively impacting the lives of rural consumers.
- Are a strong collaborator with great interpersonal skills to mentor your team to deliver on expectations.
- Are comfortable working with Powerpoint and MS Excel?
- Have outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care.
- Have exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Have good knowledge of customer relationships or customer service practices.
- Can adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed.
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Project /Programme Management / Project Management / Change Management Jobs in Nigeria|