Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer / Administrator
Locations: Ekiti & Osun
Level of Effort: Full Time
About Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme: The Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS) is a leading and reputable indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes access to qualitative healthcare, Education and economic strengthening opportunities for all Nigerians. With its headquarters in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State with a corporate office in Abuja, ECEWS has presence in 17 States across the South-South, South East, South West and North Central Nigeria with a strong client portfolio with the Global Fund to fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria, United States agency for international development (USAID), United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US CDC), The United Nations office of Projects, World Bank & Federal Government of Nigeria. Since its founding in 2001, ECEWS has built a vast network of health and allied professional staff, partners and collaborators which has earned her a solid reputation among its funders and is well regarded by competitors and partners alike.
- Degree in Nursing / Midwifery or a Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Economics or related field and an Experience in HIV/AIDS Key Population program is an added advantage
- Excellent command of English and preferably have experience in drafting documents such as proposals, reports, project plans and memos (additional language skills are an asset)
- Demonstrable project management and organizational skills appropriate for a highly multi-tasked environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and through telephone and e-mail
- Excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with standard Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Previous responsibility managing project budgets will be an asset
- Must be a KP community member
- Being a Nurse will be an added advantage.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Resume and a one-page Cover Letter as one MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to the Human Resources Unit via: [email protected] using their Full Names, the Position of Interest with Prefered Location as the subject of the email.
- Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ECEWS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
- ECEWS does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2022.
|Job Category||Front Desk Jobs in Nigeria|