Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a player in the Oil and Gas sector, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representativeto undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Answer questions and address complaints.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receiveletters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files.
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.).
- Ordinary National Diploma minimum additional qualifications will be a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.