SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Sims Digital Centre Floor Sales Executive you are responsible for delivering a transformational retail customer experience, building our brand one customer at a time and ultimately driving our business through sales.
- The ideal candidate should be a team player and must demonstrate exceptional selling skills, a strong commitment to service and a genuine curiosity and interest in people.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet customers / Visitors and provide them with quality customer service.
- Ensure the front desk and its surroundings are always presentable, neat and all writing materials are available.
- Maintain good relationship with customers.
- Enlighten customers on company’s product and services.
- Always communicate information received to the directed individual.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of OND / HND / B.Sc from a reputable and accredited institution
- 1 – 2 years work experience on the role
- Good communication skills
- Basic Microsoft knowledge
- Good interpersonal skill
- Time Management skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- Always look smart, neat and sharp
- Must live in Victoria Island and Environs
- Must be between 23-30 years of age.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Front Desk Jobs in Nigeria|