ABNL Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Geoscience – Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS) Advisor / Assessor III
Request Code: JTC_Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS) Advisor / Assessor III
Location: Nigeria (Offshore Platform)
Assignment Type: Offshore Rotation
Employment Type: Contract
Work Schedule: 8wk on / 2wk off – 56 days on / 14 days off – 56 days on / 14 days off
PMO Owner: Ichide, Gloria
About ABNL Limited: ABNL Limited was incorporated in 1992 as an Oil and Gas servicing company with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation, the company has grown in leaps and bounds, expanding its business horizon, but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
- Experience inthe geophysical field in a SSH&E role, with OIMS implementation experience; ExxonMobil experience strongly preferred
- Must be well versed in OIMS practices and processes for geophysical field operations
- Must have excellent communication skills, possess high level of integrity, and willingness to build trust and accountability in inter-personal relationships
- Demonstrated work experience in both onshore and offshore Exploration projects (including some prior oil & gas experience).
- Broad technical knowledge and HSE skills with working knowledge of HSE Management System administration
- Preferred working knowledge of safety management practices, processes, and expectations.
- Thorough knowledge of safety standards, codes, and practices.
- Ability and desire to function in an integrated project team environment. Ability to develop successful working relationships with emphasis on effective communications in an integrated team environment.
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Must be proficient in current communication mediums and technologies (i.e., Microsoft Office, telecommunications, email, meetings)
- Must be in good physical condition and shall comply with all project health and safety requirements (including any vendor vessel or country-specific certifications required to work offshore)
- Must comply with requirements per the agreement
- Certifications must be current and not due to expire for the anticipated duration of the project
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2023.