CrossBoundary Energy inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Global Health & Healthcare Advisory Lead
Employment Type: Full-Time
About CrossBoundary Energy: CrossBoundary Energy (CBE) is the leading provider of clean, renewable, reliable, and affordable electricity directly to businesses. According to World Bank data, access to reliable and affordable electricity is the most significant constraint on economic growth on the continent. CBE addresses this challenge by providing corporates with fully financed renewable power. Through this approach, we are building a disruptive, distributed, renewable utility that can unlock sustainable growth.
- Degree in Business Administration or Finance or other relevant Advanced Degree preferred (extensive relevant experience may be accepted as equivalent)
- 7+ years of relevant experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, or similar, with a particular focus on healthcare
- Experience living and/or working in underserved markets required
- Exceptional management skills with an ability to serve as a coach and mentor to the team; can lead teams to results in challenging circumstances
- High tolerance for ambiguity; ability to operate effectively through friction and opacity
- Experience sourcing, advising on, and closing transactions in the healthcare sector
- Great at building and maintaining relationships with colleagues and clients in the healthcare sector
- Knowledge of corporate finance and project finance and familiarity with M&A processes, company evaluation, and valuation techniques
- Knowledge of the global health financing ecosystem, and experience working with international organizations and government counterparts
- Excellent quantitative skills and analytical abilities: can think clearly, structure problems logically, and then design and implement solutions that focus on the core issues
- Superb presentation skills: ability to communicate clearly and effectively with diverse audiences
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders (including private equity firms, Development Finance Institutions, and development agencies) to support investments in high impact sectors
- Self-starter who is humble and passionate about creating lasting change in underserved markets
- Enthusiastic about working, traveling, and living in sometimes challenging environments
- Understanding of project management principles and able to manage complex combinations of concurrent workstreams
- Fluent in English. French skills beneficiary but not required.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- This role will involve travel.
- CrossBoundary is an equal opportunity employer.
- If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected]
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Medical / Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Jobs in Nigeria, Nursing/Health Care Work/Frontline|