Plan International is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Global Philanthropy Team Lead
Functional Area: Global Fundraising Hub
Reports To: Head of Global Fundraising Hub
Type of Role: Permanent or maximum fixed term contract available as per employing office terms and conditions
About Plan International: Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
- Significant proven experience in strategic fundraising
- Experience in building up successful major donor fundraising structures with the necessary strategic planning, tools, staff and working processes
- Highly familiar with cutting-edge major donor fundraising techniques and strategies
- Experience in international work environments
- Significant demonstrable experience in INGO environment
- Exceptional diplomatic and networking skills and experience in the effective use of soft power
- Strategy creation and ownership
- Proven and demonstrable leadership capabilities
- Comfortable with complex working environments
- Ability to develop relationships with disparate stakeholder groups
- Strong communication, representational and inter-personal skills
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills.
- Fluent in an additional language
- Experience of working in a matrixed and networked team
- Experience of leading change management processes
- Business development
- Marketing management.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should : Click here to apply online
Click here for more information (MS Word)
- Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the very heart of everything that Plan International stands for.
- We want Plan International to reflect the diversity of the communities we work with, offering equal opportunities to everyone regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
- Plan International is based on a culture of inclusivity and we strive to create a workplace environment that ensures every team, in every office, in every country, is rich in diverse people, thoughts, and ideas.
- We foster an organisational culture that embraces our commitment to racial justice, gender equality, girls’ rights and inclusion.
- Plan International believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we, as an organisation, do everything we can to keep children safe. This means that we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with and we must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk.
- A range of pre-employment checks will be undertaken in conformity with Plan International’s Safeguarding Children and Young People policy. Plan International also participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this scheme we will request information from applicants previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms their understanding of these recruitment procedures.
- Please note that Plan International will never send unsolicited emails requesting payment from candidates.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2022.