United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC is a leading pan-African financial services institution with a global footprint. We have a clear purpose to be a role model for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders.
UBA has a large footprint across the globe operating in 20 African countries: Republique du Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Congo Brazzaville, Congo DRC, Cote d’Ivoire, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Tchad, Uganda, and Zambia. The Bank also operates in the United Kingdom, the United States of America, and with a presence in Paris.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Head Office, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- Deliver high-quality graphic designs that reflect the brand’s product and services.
- Design brochures, logos, covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create a variety of high-quality artworks to promote the brand’s products and services across different platforms (including print, social, web, and mobile).
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Create assets for branding and merchandise.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into graphic design.
- Work closely with product marketers and designers to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop designs.
- Develop concepts and creative look and feel for the brand’s products and services.
- Determine size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style, size, and other elements.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum relevant experience; 2 – 3 years.
- Our ideal candidate is one who can apply visual effects and other techniques to create high-quality graphic designs for the brand’s products and services across various platforms such as the web, television, social media, and others.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of graphic and motion design software such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro, 2D/3D animation, and others.
- Video editing skills for a variety of platforms (web, mobile, video, and others).
- Graphic design skills and storyboard creation.
- Creative thinking, directing, and implementing skills.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Graphic Designer Jobs in Nigeria|