Skyline University Nigeria is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head – Corporate Affairs
About Skyline University Nigeria: Skyline University Nigeria is the first private tertiary institution in Kano, the largest and most industrialized state in northern Nigeria and is currently housed in a 15-story tall building comprising of an academic block and functional offices, classrooms, laboratories, Campus Clinic, cafeteria well equipped sports facilities and Student multi-purpose hall. The outdoor sports facilities are located just behind the main block comprising a football & cricket pitch, two basketball and two volleyball courts and a badminton court. Skyline University Nigeria (SUN) is a multi-cultural environment where staff and students from different parts of the world come together for a common goal of making it a multi-disciplinary teaching and research institution.
- A Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or any related field from an accredited university.
- Must have at least 10 years experience in the Management of Corporate Relations.
- Knowledge Market scenario and understanding and awareness of current trends in government and business.
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Significant experience in Corporate branding reputation and Management Significant experience in an externally- facing communications role and building relationships with different industrial and educational sectors.
- Ability to plan, implement, evaluate and report activities conducted.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and to prepare written and electronic documents and communicate properly to all stake holders.
- Knowledge in Computer applications & Proficiency in MS Office.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date