IPNX Nigeria Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment.
Job Title: Head, Geospatial Information Engineering
- Degree in Computer Science, Geoinformatics, Geography, Surveying, Engineering or other related disciplines.
- A relevant advanced degree or any demonstrated combination of experience and education, which provides the applicant with the required knowledge and abilities, would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency with database programming languages such as SQL, R and Python.
- Extensive knowledge and ability to perform a diverse array of complex GIS related work will be an added advantage.
- Geography – Knowledge of principles and methods for describing the features of land and built environment, including their physical characteristics, locations, interrelationships, and distribution of potential customers.
- Design – Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principle involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Engineering and Technology – Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various GIS-driven solutions
- Outstanding quantitative skill set, attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Analytical mindset and thinking; be able to multitask, think intuitively, analyze information and use logic to address work-related issues and problems
- Innovation – requires creativity, persistence in the face of obstacles and alternative thinking to develop new ideas for and answers to work-related problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- At least 10 years’ experience in information systems; 3 to 5 years of which experience in the use of GIS technologies and development of relational databases.
- Any demonstrated combination of experience and education, which provides the applicant with the required knowledge and abilities, for instance experience in designing custom applications with relevant programming languages.
- Experience in fiber outside plant (OSP) planning and design lifecycle will be an added advantage.
- Competent in the use of computer productivity tools
- A demonstrated experience in project management will be an added advantage.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
|Job Category||Information Technology / ICT, Unit Head|