African Union (AU) is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Accounting Budget and Financial Management Division (AfCFTA)
Requisition ID: 1661
Location: Accra, Ghana
Directorate / Department: Directorate of Finance (AfCFTA)
Number of Direct Reports: 2
Number of Indirect Reports: 25
Number of Positions: 1
Job Grade: P5
Contract Type: Regular
About African Union (AU): The African Union (AU) is a continental body consisting of the 55 member states that make up the countries of the African Continent. It was officially launched in 2002 as a successor to the Organization of African Unity (OAU, 1963-1999). We are an Integrated, Prosperous and Peaceful Africa, driven by its own citizens and representing a dynamic force in the global arena.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field with 12 years progressive responsible experience in managing finance functions out of which 7 at managerial level and 5 years at supervisory level.
- A professional qualification such as CPA, CA, ACCA, CIMA, Expert Comptable or equivalent is an added advantage;
- Previous experience in establishing functional Finance Function (Accounting, Budget and Disbursement/Treasury) is required;
- Working experience with International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) and financial statement preparation (general and special purpose) in large international organization is required;
- Demonstrate high level understanding of budgetary process, management of Development Partner’s funds and relationships;
- In-depth understanding and experience in developing financial rules/policies, managing risk and implementing effective internal controls,
- Hands-on experience working with enterprise resources management (ERP) systems, particularly SAP is an asset;
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only candidates who have met all the requirements of the post and have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Only applications registered online with a complete curriculum vitae (CV) attached will be considered.
- The Africa Union is an equal opportunity employer, and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Gender Mainstreaming: The AU Commission is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2023.
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria, Unit Head|