Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of E-Commerce
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- Accountable for the integration of all engineering projects (EPC and Design projects) and services to the Company’s corporate strategy.
- Responsible for cost estimation, budgeting and resourcing of EPC projects/operations for profitability.
- Plan and programme manage all (in-house, outsourced) projects, ensuring adherence to agreed standards.
- Responsible for business and individual performance for all employees in the ECOM function.
- Acts as a change agent and business leader for the organization within and outside the ECOM function.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Quality Management System for continuous improvement and satisfaction of applicable regulatory and customer requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field. Relevant certification in Project Management.
- Must have at least 15 years oil and gas experience with at least 5 years in a managerial role managing large scale projects.
- Must be a member of COREN or NSE.
- Clear understanding of EPC.
- Clear understanding of engineering design across disciplines.
- Strong Analytical abilities.
- People Management.
- Business knowledge.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral).
- Project and Programme management skills.
- High level of integrity.
- B.Sc Mechanical Engineering/related field, COREN, Excellent communication skills, Project Management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Unit Head|