Development Exchange Centre is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Internal Control, Audit and Risk Management
Reference Code: HIC/202317/01/2
About Development Exchange Centre: Development Exchange Centre (DEC) is a non-government, not-for profit organization with a mandate to support rural and urban women to improve living conditions. This is pursued through the provision of social and microcredit services for socio-economic empowerment.
- B.Sc./HND in Finance, Accounting or related discipline (essential).
- Possession of ICAN or ANAN certification with 5 years post qualification experience in microfinance
- A minimum of 8 years post-qualification of work experience as an audit practitioner essential.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting System (IFRS) essential requirements.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to details with exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently but being an effective team-player.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and other financial accounting and planning software.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Application Letter with detailed CV to: [email protected] quoting the job reference number on signed application and as the subject of the email.
Note: Women are encouraged to apply and applications will be treated with equal opportunity to all.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2023.