Showers Kiddies Publishers is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About Showers Kiddies Publishers: Showers Kiddies Publishers is a dynamic company whose aim is to provide quality education accessible to the African child. We started our distribution journey from the nooks and crannies of Nigeria and progressed to other neighbouring countries. We are situated in the heart of the buzzing city of Lagos, Nigeria. As a publishing company, our vision is to ‘build a prime educational brand’ by being the best in quality and style. Since starting in 2005, we have published a distinctive range of educational books, such as English Language, Mathematics, Science, English Literature, Vocational Aptitude, Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning among others. Our books range for pupils from 2 years to 11 years old. We have been able to give our pupils the opportunity to access knowledge, regardless of their background or circumstance.
- An Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Accounting, Human Relations or a relevant associated Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Excellent oral, and written skills (including responding to emails in a professional manner).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills – be able to assess and to prioritize tasks effectively to ensure the smooth running of the company.
- Excellent IT skills including the use of Microsoft office and google office tools (including but not exhaustive Excel sheets, Microsoft word, google meet and zoom).
- Qualifications or/and experience in project management..
- Experience in working within a target driven environment and managing a senior team.
- To be able to make decisions that will influence the growth of the company
- To be able to work independently and take initiative (under pressure).
- To be self-motivated and have a clear vision of your own professional development.
- Master’s Degree in Project Management, Business Administration or a relevant field that will further enhance the productivity of the company.
- Experience in auditing and monitoring production of books from inception to completion in a publishing firm.
- To be able analyse sales data and report on best practices that enabled greater sales and suggest recommendations to improve sales.
- Commercial awareness and a thorough understanding of the competitive environment of the publishing industry, locally (across all 36 states of Nigeria) and internationally.
- Previous Head Of Operations experience
- To be able to utilize publishing industry software such as the corel draw and adobe photoshop
- To be able to utilize SAGE accounting software.
- To be able to motivate and retain staff and establish our companies core values and cultures.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2023.