About Emmaus & Encamp
Emmaus & Encamp – Our commitment is to ensure that we match the most qualified talent to our clients and build lasting relationships along the way. We have developed an effective and reliable system of matching the right candidates to the right jobs. Our expert recruitment services across all industries ranging from Financial Services, FMCGs, Oil and Gas, Telecommunications, Power/Energy Sector, Retail and Hospitality with the aim of satisfying their recruitment needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Partnership
- We are sourcing for Head of Partnerships who will be responsible for building strong business relationships with clients, closely working together to achieve long-term goals and objectives.
- He/She will maintain the highest customer satisfaction levels by addressing the clients’ inquiries, concerns, and requests timely and accurately.
- He/She will analyze current industry trends to identify business opportunities that would generate revenue resources and profitability.
- He/She will support the project management team to implement policies and procedures to boost project productivity, as well as developing techniques to attract potential clients.
Qualifications, Skills / Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Sales or Business Development is a must.
- Able to grow accounts at senior levels within customer organizations; evidence of creating meaningful business opportunities through these relationships
- Excellent people management and planning skills
- The ability to develop a thorough knowledge of products and services
- An up to date knowledge of the financial services landscape and its evolution
- Highly developed relationship management skills
- Excellent data analysis skills and the ability to make great decisions using both data and instinct
- Strong ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders either directly or indirectly.
- The ability to negotiate with internal and external colleagues.
- Highly developed presentation and facilitation skills.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.