Greengates Group Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Risk / Credit Analyst
AboutGreengates Group Limited: is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 22 years ago to provide world-class products and services in all the countries it operates. From a vantage position, presence and partnerships with time tested and successful institutions in major industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, North America and Asia, we have acquired a world-class solution to meeting our customers.
- Fifteen years of experience as an analyst in a similar company or related field
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet daily deadlines for projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to inform managers and other stakeholders of results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Visio and other analysis programs
- Ability to manage multiple projects and programs at the same time to complete work
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to independently solve problems with data
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to understand new analytical concepts
- Basic knowledge of programming languages, such as SQL and Python
- Presentation skills, including public speaking and presentation creation using PowerPoint or a similar program
- Excellent knowledge of loan application procedures and best lending practices.
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to work with complicated financial data.
- Strong ethical behavior and the ability to work with sensitive financial information.
- Ability to analyze the business of clients and identify the credit risk associated with it and recommending mitigates where necessary.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2022.
|Job Category||Analyst/ Quality Control, Risk/Credit/Finance/Insurance/Investment, Unit Head|