United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sub-Office
Reference ID: JR2205473
Location: Ogoja, Cross River
Employment Type: Full Time
Hardship Level: D
Residential Location (If Applicable): Accra, Ghana
Staff Member / Affiliate Type: Professional
About UNHCR: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) was created in 1950, during the aftermath of the Second World War, to help millions of Europeans who had fled or lost their homes. We had three years to complete our work and then disband. Today, over 65 years later, our organization is still hard at work, protecting and assisting refugees around the world.
- For P5 – 12 years relevant experience with Undergraduate Degree; or 11 years relevant experience with Graduate Degree; or 10 years relevant experience with Doctorate Degree.
- Human Resources Management, Personnel Administration, Law, Political Science, International Relations, Economics, or other relevant field.
- HCR Management Lrng Prg
- HCR Managing Operatns Lrng Prg.
- In-depth knowledge in all aspects of UNHCR¿s Field level operation. Applied experience of protection principles, operational arrangements/standards in relation to protection, assistance, UNHCR office management and staff administration. Should be conversant in the current priorities in the organisation and existing mechanisms within the organisation to implement those priorities.
- Working experience both in UNHCR HQ and/or a Regional Office and the Field.
- IT-Computer Literacy;
- IT-Microsoft Office Productivity Software;
- MG-Office Management;
- PR-Protection-related guidelines, standards and indicators;
- HR-Administration of Staff Contracts and Benefits.
- For International Professional and Field Service jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English.
- For National Professional jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English and local language.
- For General Service jobs: Knowledge of English and/or UN working language of the duty station if not English.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
.Application Closing Date
15th December, 2022.
|Job Category||Unit Head|