Jiji Cars (formerly Cars45) is vertical on Jiji (the leading online marketplace in Africa) for buying and selling verified cars. Jiji Cars boasts of a network comprising thousands of serious buyers and sellers. Through Jiji Cars, sellers can sell their cars fast and easy while buyers get access to verified cars that meet their budgets. Jiji Cars also offers users detailed inspection reports by 200+ parameters, documentation checks, valuation, ‘Park and Sell’ concierge service, consumer car loans, and dealership loans, amongst other benefits.
Jiji Cars is a part of Jiji, the leading online marketplace in Pan-African countries, with over 200 million users from offices in 10 countries. We work every day to make sure that people have a place for safe buying and selling cars. We constantly improve the quality of service, and we always help our customers to seal deals. That’s why now, to be of even more use, the company needs talented and motivated people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Telesales
Employment Type: Full-time
Are you a sales guru with a technical mind & passion for digital? Then keep reading! We’re looking for a dynamic person who ticks these boxes:
- A sales ninja with a strong bias for action
- Persistent (like a dog with a bone)
- Stellar communication skills
- You will have a challenging but exciting role in leading the telesales operation teams (C2C: consumer marketplace, B2C: dealer management). As the lead for sell-side operations, you will be responsible for ensuring that we successfully sell cars to the used car dealers from our auction platform and to end-consumers from our Jiji marketplace.
- You would be managing a team of online dealer managers (b2c) and telesales consumer marketplace agents (c2c), working closely with Retail leads, Documentation, Financing, QA & HR teams.
- You will perform such duties as organizing, training, coaching, setting goals and driving them in order to achieve the overall business objectives.
- Head of sales is the single point of contact to ensure that all inspected cars are sold to the dealer and we are left with minimum/nil inventory. Furthermore, getting adequate participation from the dealers, expanding the transacting dealer base (acquisition of new dealers: online and offline) and sale of cars at a minimum threshold margin is also the responsibility of the head of sales. You will report to Chief Operating Officer.
- You will have complete autonomy and execute at a high level. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and international team who are ready to support you.
What you will be Doing:
- Manage & continuously improve the entire sales process of cars from our customers to dealers and end-consumers.
- Manage the day-to-day performance of your teams to deliver best-in-class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs and within budget.
- Create & improve scripts, negotiation strategies, and sales techniques; implement technical solutions required to achieve sales targets
- Build teams’ capabilities with constant control of execution
- Act as the Voice of the Customer, championing change and improvements across the customer experience, driving change and influencing future change/projects to support and achieve improvements in the customer experience.
- Innovate, develop and manage a CRM platform to retain customers and seek out new prospective sales
- Any other role as assigned by the supervisor.
Who we’re Looking for:
- 6-8 years of managerial experience in telesales and/or operations roles in consumer and/or business sales organizations (e.g. FMCG, fintech, e-commerce) with a proven track record of scaling up business operations
- Strong knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and customer service metrics.
- Hands-on leader with the desire to get hands dirty with day-to-day operations in a bid to scale up the overall business
- Stakeholder management – the art of getting work done from multiple support functions
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast-changing business requirements and unpredictability
- Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies.
- Strong people management skills: coaching and leadership skills; ability to motivate employees.
Our success is powered by our people & our culture. The ideal candidate will:
- Have a work hard, play hard attitude
- Be driven to deliver the best
- Be prepared always to go the extra mile
- Have an unquestionable work ethic
- Work well under pressure
Would be a Plus:
- Knowledge of the used car business
- Experience in business development
- Experience in a tech-enabled retail business.
- We generally offer a vibrant culture, great work ambience, super-intelligent workforce, and a relaxed dress code in order to harness the power of innovation. We care a lot about our employees. It’s obvious that you need to stay in favourable working conditions for efficient work.
That’s Why we offer you the following Benefits:
- A competitive salary and one of the best in the industry;
- Pension contributions, Healthcare insurance and employee Loans;
- TGIF every last Friday of the month and regular Team Building events;
- Leadership development and new opportunities to grow as we are constantly expanding;
- An opportunity to work with a dynamic and international team all across the world.
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.
Note: We look forward to speaking with you more about this opportunity.
|Job Category||Sales / Retail / Marketing / Business Development / Analysis Jobs in Nigeria|