Dangote Group is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Talent Management (Cement)
Job ID: DCP-TM-061222
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: HR & Administration
Reports To: Group Chief HR Officer
Direct Reports: Talent Management Officer
About Dangote Group: Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Post graduate Degree in an HR related discipline.
- Professional qualification in HR Management e.g. Senior Professional in HR (SPHR), Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant work experience. Five (5) years at Senior Management level.
- Experience from the manufacturing sector is an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Very good knowledge of the cement manufacturing industry in terms of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, legislation etc.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the components of the following HR process areas Management relating to Career Management, Performance Management, and Employee Retention, Succession Plan Management, Diversity Management.
- Good administration and organisational skills.
- Advanced critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills.
- Exceptionally good communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptionally good business writing skills.
- High level of professionalism and integrity.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
Add A Comment