Marriott International is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Cleanliness Expert
Job Number: 22208417
Location: New Owerri, Imo
Job Category: Housekeeping & Laundry
Position Type: Non Management
About Marriott International: Marriott International is a leading global Lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
- Our jobs aren’t just about giving guests a clean room and a freshly made bed. Instead, we want to build an experience that is memorable and unique.
- Our Guest Environment Experts are skilled in a wide range of housekeeping functions with responsibility for maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of the whole hotel.
- They are empowered to move about their space and do what needs to be done.
- Whether delivering guest requests, stocking carts, cleaning rooms and public spaces, or other similar responsibilities, the Guest Environment Expert makes sure the spaces in the hotel help create a great guest experience.
- No matter what position you are in, there are a few things that are critical to success – ensuring a safe work place, following company policies and procedures, maintaining confidentiality, upholding quality standards, and ensuring your uniform, personal appearance, and communications are professional.
- Guest Environment Experts will be on their feet and moving around (stand, sit, or walk for an extended time) and taking a hands-on approach to work (move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance).
- Doing all these things well (and other reasonable job duties as requested) is critical for Guest Environment Experts – to get it right for our guests and our business each and every time.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Hospitality / Travel & Tourism / Hotel / Restuarant / Catering / Museum / Club / Bar / Tour Guide Jobs in Nigeria, Hotel Jobs in Nigeria|