Adexen was mandated by a leading Oil & Gas Company to recruit an experienced to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Leader
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Seniority: Manager
Job Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Full time
- Ability to provide overall HR strategic direction and coordinating the achievement of the organisation’s strategic goals in accordance with their aims and objectives.
- To complete a variety of tasks to support the daily operations of the HR department.
- To compare HR laws to current policies and procedures, drafting templates for HR documents
- To work with various leads to oversee the recruitment and talent management process for company employees.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes HRM trends and metrics and recommend solutions, programs and policies to close specific gaps.
- Carryout employee grievance resolution via objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Collaborate with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Possesses one or more of the following recognized professional qualifications: CIPM, SHRM, HRCI, CIPD, etc.
- Master’s Degree is a plus
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Human Resources role and at least 5 years of experience in a senior role.
- Previous experience in working within the Oil & Gas industry is a plus
- In-depth knowledge and experience in human resource management principles, processes and techniques covering areas such as organisation development, manpower planning, recruitment, learning and development, performance management, career management, reward and recognition, retention and exit management.
- Ability to manage the overall culture of the organization, initiate programs to ensure alignment of culture to company vision, mission and values.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to drive employee engagement strategies and develop recruitment and retention policies for the organization
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Ability to develop, implement, review and update HR policies, standards, processes and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders and effectively communicate and interact with top level management.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
- HR Strategy, Payroll, Workforce Planning, HR Policies, Talent Management, Performance Management, Recruiting, Training, Human Resources, Succession Planning, Career Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.
|Job Category||Human Resources / HR (Recruitment) Jobs in Nigeria|