We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Tittle: HR Generalist
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Human Resources
- Strengthen workforce relationship/partnership within the organization, with the primary responsibility for driving and delivering strategic/operational HR solutions and support towards the achievement of business objectives.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support temployees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs tcreate an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance and reward management
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics, like time thire and employee turnover rates
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits, and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations.
- Performs other HR related duties as assigned.
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Minimum of HND or First Degree in Human Resources or a related Social Science discipline.
- At least 7 years cognate experience.
- Intelligent, self-driven, creative and a problem solver.
- Relevant certification from a reputable professional institution e.g., CIPM, CIPD, SHRM.
- An MBA or master’s degree in a relevant discipline would be an added advantage.
- Strong track record in HR generalist and change management roles.
- Thorough working knowledge of the Nigeria Labour Laws.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of employment/labour laws.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office (Strong analysis with excel is required)
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Salary: Annual Gross: 8,300,000
- Annual Net: 7,200,000
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Human Resources / HR (Recruitment) Jobs in Nigeria|