Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HRIS Support Analyst
Type of Role: Permanent
Reports to: ERP Lead
Functional Area: IT
Effective Date: 2022.
Travel Required: No
- We are currently recruiting for a SAP HRIS Support Analyst to join our Global IT team at Plan International.
- This role has significant impact and influence on the use of Plan’s HR Information System and contributes to the delivery of several of the key objectives in Plan’s current strategic plan.
- This role has a global reach, acting as the key functional point of contact for many different stake holder groups at all levels in the organisation, providing support services for the system and ensuring that it is utilised as effectively and consistently as possible.
- The purpose of the role is to support the country offices in the use of the HR system, from recruiting to performance and enabling the Global Hub to report on the overall organisation, so we can reach 100 million girls. This will help us make more informed decisions as we deliver our global strategy
Dimension of the Role
- This role has global reach acting as the key functional point of contact for many different stake holder groups at all levels in the organisation including Country Offices (CO), regional hubs, Global Hub, National Organisations (NO) and third party contractors in supporting HRIS across 60 Countries, with 325 sites and 10,500 users. This may increase if and as NOs adopt the system.
- No direct reports but liaises with each Country Subject-Matter Expert for ongoing support of HRIS in countries.
- Working with external and internal functional experts.
- Ensuring that the use of HRIS is effectively supported and milestones are achieved
- Providing stakeholders and users with the skills and knowledge to be able to implement and use the system
- Ensuring that functional reporting solutions meet the needs of the organisation
- Regularly updating and sharing documentation, training and communication materials
- Implementing fixes and enhancements in accordance with planned delivery
- The use of HRIS (SAP Success Factors) across Global Hub and Country Offices is effectively supported and milestones are achieved
- Functional reporting solution meets business’s need
- Documentation, training, and communication materials are regularly updated
- New country go-live or implementation of fixes or enhancements: all testing, data migration and go live dates are achieved in accordance with the implementation plan
- Key stakeholders and users are updated on the status of the system and have the skills and knowledge to implement and use the system
- Dealing with Problems – incident, change, problem management according to ITIL
- Ensures that Plan International’s global policies for Safeguarding Children and Young People and Gender Equality and Inclusion are fully embedded in accordance with the principles and requirements of the policy including relevant Implementation Standards and Guidelines as applicable to their area of responsibility. This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring staff and associates are aware of and understand their responsibilities under these policies and Plan International’s Code of Conduct (CoC), their relevance to their area of work, and that concerns are reported and managed in accordance with the appropriate procedures.
- Global Hub HR
- HR Administrators in Country Offices
- External Consultants
- The role requires demonstrable knowledge of SAP Success Factors configuration, as well as deep understanding of the typical support processes for global business solutions.
- With excellent communication skills across varying levels of stakeholders, an eye for detail and an accurate, analytical approach
Technical Expertise, Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrable knowledge of SAP Success Factors configuration
- Understanding of the typical support processes for global business solutions.
- Good understanding of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project)
- Able to work within a matrix management environment where there are multiple stakeholders and managers.
- Strong team player.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Robust problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail; accurate and observant.
- Business process design and mapping.
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent and excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Use of reporting tools to develop standard and ad hoc reports.
- Understanding of the business processes associated with HR Information Systems
- Experience of system testing
- Knowledge of Integration is a real advantage
- Spanish and/or French verbal and written communication skills
- Plan International’s Values In Practice
We are Open and Accountable:
- We create a climate of trust inside and outside the organisation by being open, honest and transparent. We hold ourselves and others to account for the decisions we make and for our impact on others, while doing what we say we will do.
We Strive for Lasting Impact:
- We strive to achieve significant and lasting impact on the lives of children and young people, and to secure equality for girls. We challenge ourselves to be bold, courageous, responsive, focused and innovative.
We Work Well Together:
- We succeed by working effectively with others, inside and outside the organisation, including our sponsors and donors. We actively support our colleagues, helping them to achieve their goals. We come together to create and implement solutions in our teams, across Plan International, with children, girls, young people, communities and our partners.
We are Inclusive and Empowering:
- We respect all people, appreciate differences and challenge inequality in our programmes and our workplace. We support children, girls and young people to increase their confidence and to change their own lives. We empower our staff to give their best and develop their potential.
- Currently working from home most of the time, only required to come to the office for team meeting once or twice a month, however this might change if we are all required to be back in the office in Working.
Level of Contact with Children:
- Low contact: No contact or very low frequency of interaction
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the very heart of everything that Plan International stands for.
- We want Plan International to reflect the diversity of the communities we work with, offering equal opportunities to everyone regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
- Plan International is based on a culture of inclusivity and we strive to create a workplace environment that ensures every team, in every office, in every country, is rich in diverse people, thoughts, and ideas.
- We foster an organisational culture that embraces our commitment to racial justice, gender equality, girls’ rights and inclusion.
- Plan International believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we, as an organisation, do everything we can to keep children safe. This means that we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with and we must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk.
- A range of pre-employment checks will be undertaken in conformity with Plan International’s Safeguarding Children and Young People policy. Plan International also participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this scheme we will request information from applicants previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms their understanding of these recruitment procedures.
- Plan International will never send unsolicited emails requesting payment from candidates.
|Job Category||IT / ICT (Tech./Web Dev./Software Eng./Systems Mgt/Programmimg/Engineering) Jobs in Nigeria, NGO / Non-Profit Associations Jobs in Nigeria|