Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia's ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people's lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive. With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
Job Title: Hub Manager
As Hib Manager, you will be responsible for managing the administrative processes within the Hub/Warehouse, overseeing the management of business processes ensuring data integrity, adhering to financial principles, policy and procedures. You will provide accurate and reliable business management information to support performance measures within the assigned region.
- Oversee administrative Duties of the Hub, ensuring all Hub staff should be appropriately Groomed for good representation of the Brand.
- Queue Monitoring (Zero attempt, SLA adherence and checks.
- Ensuring Physical Goods deliveries are scheduled to leave timely based on agreed SLAs.
- Ensure Hub Achieves Closed Success Rates of 85% and Attempt Success Rate above 75% with Zero
- losses on On-Demand Services delivery and delivery time at 20mins.
- Responsible for KPI Monitoring.
- Responsible Cash Reconciliation.
- Retrieval Assigning.
- Creation of DRS
- Build and collaborate 3PL relationship with a common purpose/goal to achieve.
- business benefits and objectives.
- Supervising the completion of all checks and Hub/Fleet documentation required by law.
- Effective management of costs which include fleet fueling cost, repairs, servicing and general hub and fleet maintenance.
- Management of Customer complaint and resolution.
- Training of third party partners on SOPs.
- Supervision of all Hub Operations.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelors Degree (Business Administration, Logistics- supply chain, Economics, Engineering)
- Advanced Excel for data analysis, to create macros, pivot tables, analytical
- capabilities and work books.
- Relevant professional certification in Logistics or supply chain management will
- be an added advantage
- Relevant years FMCG, E-Commerce or commercial experience
- Ability to negotiate and communicate in flawless English, French, and/or Arabic
- (depending on base location)
- Demonstrated competency in data reporting and analysis
- Experience in a multinational environment
- Experience or high level of comfort in logistics operations
- Experience of E-commerce best practices, with an understanding of customer and seller behavior
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.