Genesis Cinemas is the leading cinema chain of West Africa with 12 locations, 47 screens and over 4,700 seats in opeartion across Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management. The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers.
Genesis Cinemashas cinemas located in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come. We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February, 2011.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Advisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assisting with the recruitment process: Interview, Selection Process, and Inductions
- Updating of Job Roles/Profiles and updating organogram as approved by EXCOM.
- Monitoring and Updating Staff Manning Plan.
- Payroll administration.
- Implementing and executing HR Policies and monitoring HR policies to ensure compliance.
- Implementing disciplinary measures with the guidance of the company’s policy; Facilitating Grievance Procedure with the aid of the company’s policy; Facilitating Approvals and communication for Transfers/Redeployment/Relocations; Leave administration.
- Conducting sequential Performance Appraisals for: Confirmations; Promotions; Employee of the Quarter/Rewards; Facilitating Training and Development.
- Weekly facility checks and supervising maintenance repairs with Admin Officer: QSR Bi-monthly HR/Admin Round Report
Education / Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources management or any related discipline.
- Relevant HR experience of Between 2 – 3 years in one of the following areas:
- Human Resources Operations/ HR Business partnering.
- Organizational development and learning Solutions.
- Compensation, policy, and benefits
- Integrated Resourcing (recruitment)
- Employee relations and Industrial Relations
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Excellent Communication And Presentation Skills.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Human Resources / HR (Recruitment) Jobs in Nigeria|