MainOne Cable is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Intern (Employee Development & Engagement)
Department: Corporate Services & Development
Job Type: Contract
About MainOne Cable: MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of Social Science or Humanities.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in human resources management or other relevant profession
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal & organisational skills
- Keen attention to details, strong time management and multitasking skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think innovatively.
- Impeccable team working skills
- Good presentation skills
- Customer-service orientation.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Human Resources / HR (Recruitment) Jobs in Nigeria, Internship / SIWES / Industrial Training Jobs in Nigeria|