We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Job type: Full-time
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Implement HR recruitment policy and manage recruitment process and outcomes in a systematic and timely manner
- Manage training, development and career cycle of employees
- Implement the best-suited performance measurement system in line with the organizational goals and objectives.
- Ability to develop and execute HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Manage compensation and benefits scheme for employees in alignment with organizational goals
- Provide support to employees and managers in the handling of all human resource-related activities which may include: employee relations, fielding employee questions or concerns, communication and the interpretation of policies and procedures.
- Provide counsel to employees and management to maintain a productive and positive work environment, and culture
- Manage talent pool and succession plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field (MSc. / MBA is a plus).
- 7 – 10 years of relevant HR experience
- HR Certification (CIPM, SHRM, HRCI)
- Sound Knowledge of Nigerian Labor Laws and global best practices.
Competency and skill requirement:
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- People oriented and result driven.
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
- Ability to develop strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Time management
- Problem solving skills.
- Communication skills.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Human Resources / HR (Recruitment) Jobs in Nigeria, Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|