Nestle Nigeria Plc is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Head Office (Ilupeju, Lagos)
Position Type: Full-Time
About Nestle Nigeria Plc: As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
- Minimum Relevant Work Experience: 5-7+ HRBP experience
- Exposure to CoC/CoS processes, e.g. Talent Management, Learning & Development, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment/Resourcing.
- Leading and managing change through the effective use of organisation design, development and business transformation techniques.
- Experience of working in Industrial and employee/labour relations.
- Success leading, coaching and developing people in a high performing team environment e.g. performance management etc
- Effective influencing and coaching of leaders.
- Leading people and projects experience.
- Successful experience in contributing to the creation, implemention & execution of people strategies for a business, function or unit.
- Worked within a Matrix environment; achieving results through effective influencing and collaborating
- Range of experiences supporting different parts of the business in order to develop broad business accumen.
- Knowledge of HR Market Trends Strong – Accreditation with relevant professional body and maintains links with external network of HR & Business Leading thinkers to influence HR provision and HR Functional development.
- Knowledge of communications strategies & tactics, including digital & social media platforms.
- Organizational design and development, behaviours and psychology.
- Sound general knowledge of employment law.
- Utilise technology as an enabler
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer, seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment.
- All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, age, religion, nationality, disability or perceived disability, medical condition, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
- We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2023.
|Job Category||Human Resources / HR (Recruitment) Jobs in Nigeria|