SPIE Oil & Gas Services is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC / Electrical Supervisor (M / F)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: Permanent contract
Contractual hours: Full time
About SPIE Oil & Gas Services: SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the Power Generation industry, with good experience in engineering designs and execution at construction phase.
- Good knowledge of applicable codes, standards and regulations for electrical and instrumentation engineering.
- Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Fluent in English and ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company. In addition, the candidate must possess very good planning, presentation, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong HSE awareness and commitment to site HSE policy is required.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Electrical/Electronic Engineer Jobs in Nigeria, Supervisor|